EJOT® JT9 Rail to Bracket Fixing
Connections of wall holders made of aluminum or stainless steel on substructures made of aluminum support profiles for external wall cladding, ventilated at rear according to DIN 18516-1
- Buffer zone between the screw head and sliding disk prevents excessive clamp load of the joint.
- Pre-assembled captive sliding washer.
- Consistently low contact pressure prevents stick-slip phenomenon.
- No stripping/destruction of the thread in component II resulting in high tensile loading capacity.
- High tensile and transverse load transmission in component II due to fine pitch thread.
- Buffer zone serves as visual set control.
- Same assembly concept for floating and fixed points.
- 100 Per Box
- Fastening pre-drilled stainless steel or aluminium wall brackets to aluminium support profiles.
- JT9-2/5-5,0x 25 E14 VARIO
- Drilling capacity:3.00mm aluminium
- Drive: 8mm clip hex drive socket
- A4 Stainless steel fixing including drill point.
JT9-2-5-5_0_en_GB.pdf 664 KB
Build Now, Pay Later with Klarna.
Structural calculations required to determine dynamic forces e.g. wind load and dead loads (weight of the cladding) under project circumstances. Fixings, Bracket Numbers & Spacing are all affected. Please speak to us if you are unsure.