EJOT® Universal anchor SDF KB 10H Masonry Fixing
For installation of metal components to solid concrete, blockwork and brick.
- Available in zinc plated carbon steel or A4 Stainless steel set screw both used with a with nylon plug
- 100 Per Box
- This anchor is also designed for lightweight concrete and perforated brickwork
- SDF KB 10H x 80V
- SDF KB 10H x 80E
- SDF KB 10H x 100V
- SDF KB 10H x 100E
- SDF KB 10H x 120V
- SDF KB 10H x 120E
- SDF KB 10H x 140V
- SDF KB 10H x 140E
- SDF KB 10H x 160V
- SDF KB 10H x 160E
- Drive : 13mm One Piece Socket or Torx 40.
- Anchor with a minimum embedment depth of 70 mm
- 10mm pilot hole
- This product has a Euopean technical approval (ETA)
SDF-KB-10H_en_GB.pdf 3 MB
ETA-10/0305.pdf 2 MB
Build Now, Pay Later with Klarna.
Structural calculations required to determine dynamic forces e.g. wind load and dead loads (weight of the cladding) under project circumstances. Fixings, Bracket Numbers & Spacing are all affected. Please speak to us if you are unsure.